SUPER HAPPY DAY! My long lost primary 1-5 bestfriend has just contacted me through friendster!! Friendster rocks my socks! Yup!!
Ever since the day I know how to surf the net, I've been trying ways and ways to locate her. Still rmb the times when we were still young and innocent. Playing at the playground near my block (at Hougang Ave 8), buying ice sticks, going to regional libraries to watch the magic school bus, playing badminton, birthday parties, dancing.. lotsa fond memories which I'd nv ever forget. XiaoTing has been my bestfriend since Primary 1. But she moved to Yishun and transfered to another primary school when we were primary 5. Nonetheless, we still kept in contact, albeit we had no mobiles. It was until one fateful day.. (actually I'd alrdy forgotten when and how and why)...that we lost contact with one another.
NVM! At least I've found her! Or in fact, she has found me! Omg. Nothing can contain my happiness now. It's so meaningful that I'm gonna mark today as June's Day. You qin wan sui!
Sick. Super suay day too. Beginning of hols and I'm like that. Hateit.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
8:20 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand